The system of sending information by e-mail aims to facilitate communication with all the interested people, beneficiaries and the community in general, promoting the continuous exchange of their actions, increasing transparency and providing the necessary agility to send the reports and newsletters.
- The system of sending regular information by e-mail is a free service of a purely informative nature.
- The personal data entered in the Register of the periodic information system by e-mail of the ODEBRECHT FOUNDATION will be stored in a database, considered safe environment, in which the secrecy, integrity and confidentiality of the information deposited.
- The moral and patrimonial copyrights related to the material made available by the system of sending periodic information by e-mail, in which the user now subscribes, are the property of ODEBRECHT FOUNDATION, and can not be reproduced in any form or by any media, except as expressly permitted by terms signed by the ODEBRECHT FOUNDATION and the user, and are protected by Laws 9696/98 and 9610/98, of Brazil.
- The user may cancel the service at any time.
- ODEBRECHT FOUNDATION will be dedicated to ensuring the availability of the service, but sending notification messages, reports and emails may be unavailable or even canceled without prior notice.
- ODEBRECHT FOUNDATION reserves the right to extend or restrict, without prior notice, the scope of the service provided, according to its availability and technical-operational feasibility.
- No member, agent or representative of FOUNDATION ODEBRECHT has powers, delegation or authorization to request any other data of the user.
- This Term of Acceptance of the Cadaster shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brazil.
- The forum of the District of Salvador-BA is hereby elected to resolve any doubt, discussion or quarrel about the conditions and the system set forth herein.